This SPEC Kit investigates what methods ARL member libraries use to maintain the relevancy of their locally curated digital library collections, and to continue to sustain, grow, capture return on investment, and enhance existing resources through outreach and assessment. The publication also explores current practices for integrating digital resources into the research, teaching, and learning environment. This SPEC Kit includes examples of digital project selection criteria, outreach and assessment guides, assessment reports, marketing plans, lesson plans, job descriptions, and works created with material from digital collections.
This publication is available for purchase in both print and online versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2014.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
- Library Assessment Career Achievement Awardees Named for 2014
- Assessing ILL/DD Services: New Cost-Effective Alternatives
- LibQUAL+® Awards In-Kind Grants to Two Libraries for 2014 Survey
- ClimateQUAL®: Organizational Climate and Diversity Assessment—Call for Participation 2014–2015
- LibQUAL+® to Offer Free Training at ALA Midwinter Meeting in Chicago
- LibQUAL+® 2015 Registration Now Open: Join the Global Assessment Community
- Research Library Issues, no. 284 (2013)