ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2010–2011 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 74 law libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2010–2011 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- LibQUAL+ Webcast
- Balanced Scorecard Webcast
- Proceedings of the 2008 Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment
- Proceedings of the 2010 Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment
- Radical Change in Library Assessment Called for by Elliott Shore at Northumbria Conference
- Northumbria Conference Presentations on Library Service Quality Featured on LibQUAL+® Website
- ARL Supplementary Statistics 1983-84