Steve Hiller et al., eds.
This second Library Assessment Conference—following the successful 2006 conference in Charlottesville, Virginia—brought together over 375 participants from libraries, information schools, associations, library systems, and vendors for four days of assessment presentations, poster sessions, discussions, and workshops. The proceedings contain more than 60 papers spanning assessment activities in libraries, information literacy, library as place, organizational culture, management information, using assessment data for change, assessment methods, reference evaluation, LibQUAL+®, statistical data, program impact/evaluation, usability, e-metrics, and more.
- Report on the 1992-93 ARL Supplementary Statistics
- Report on the 1993-94 ARL Supplementary Statistics
- Report on the 1994-95 ARL Supplementary Statistics
- Report on the 1995-96 ARL Supplementary Statistics
- ARL University Medical and Law Library Statistics 1985-86
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 1973-1974
- Research Library Issues, no. 271 (Aug. 2010): Special Issue on Value in Libraries: Assessing Organizational Performance