ARL invites libraries to join the global assessment community of LibQUAL+ by registering for the 2014 LibQUAL+ survey.
LibQUAL+ is a suite of services that libraries use to solicit, track, understand, and act upon users’ opinions of service quality. The program’s centerpiece is a rigorously tested web survey paired with training that helps libraries assess and improve library services, change organizational culture, and market the library.
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2010-2011
- ARL Statistics 2010-2011
- LibQUAL+® to Offer Training at ALA Midwinter Meeting in Philadelphia
- ARL Statistics 2009-2010
- SPEC Kit 330: Library Contribution to Accreditation (September 2012)
- Library Assessment Conference 2010 Papers Featured in EBLIP
- LibValue Webcast on Success in Teaching & Research: Video Online