This edition of the ARL Statistics describes the collections, staffing, expenditures, and service activities for the 125 members of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in fiscal year 2010–2011.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Statistics 2010-2011 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- MINES for Libraries®: Measuring the Impact of Networked Electronic Services—Call for Participation
- SPEC Kit 280: Library User Surveys (June 2004)
- ClimateQUAL®: Organizational Climate and Diversity Assessment—Call for Participation 2013
- Library Assessment Conference 2014 to Convene August 4–6 in Seattle
- ARL Partners in Grant to Study Value of Academic Libraries
- ARL to Host Events at ALA Annual Conference 2013
- SPEC Kit 268: Reference Service Statistics & Assessment (September 2002)