This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 126 ARL member libraries during 2010–2011. Data are reported for 10,037 professional staff in the 115 university ARL libraries and for 3,709 professional staff in the 11 non-university ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2010-2011 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Using LibQUAL+® and Other Evidence for Assessment, Evaluation, Resource Planning—ARL and CARL to Offer Workshop at EBLIP 7
- Using LibQUAL+® Effectively and Strategically: ARL to Offer Workshop Oct. 22–23 in Atlanta
- MINES for Libraries®: Measuring the Impact of Networked Electronic Services—Call for Participation
- SPEC Kit 280: Library User Surveys (June 2004)
- ClimateQUAL®: Organizational Climate and Diversity Assessment—Call for Participation 2013
- Library Assessment Conference 2014 to Convene August 4–6 in Seattle
- SPEC Kit 268: Reference Service Statistics & Assessment (September 2002)