ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2011–2012 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 74 law libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2011–2012 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- LibQUAL+® 2014 Registration Now Open: Join the Global Assessment Community
- LibValue Webcast on Digitized Special Collections: Video Online
- LibValue: Digitized Special Collections webcast
- LibValue Project Featured in EBLIP Journal
- LibQUAL+® to Offer Training at ALA Midwinter Meeting in Philadelphia
- Library Assessment Conference 2010 Papers Featured in EBLIP
- LibValue Webcast on Success in Teaching & Research: Video Online
- LibValue: Success in Teaching and Research webcast
- MINES for Libraries®: Measuring the Impact of Networked Electronic Services—Call for Participation