ARL invites libraries to join the global assessment community of LibQUAL+ by registering for the 2014 LibQUAL+ survey.
LibQUAL+ is a suite of services that libraries use to solicit, track, understand, and act upon users’ opinions of service quality. The program’s centerpiece is a rigorously tested web survey paired with training that helps libraries assess and improve library services, change organizational culture, and market the library.
- Using LibQUAL+® Effectively and Strategically: ARL to Offer Workshop Oct. 22–23 in Atlanta
- ARL Preservation Statistics 2007–2008
- ClimateQUAL®: Organizational Climate and Diversity Assessment—Call for Participation 2013
- Library Assessment Conference 2014 to Convene August 4–6 in Seattle
- ARL to Host Events at ALA Annual Conference 2013
- ARL-ASSESS Google Group Invites Participation
- Library Assessment Forum to Explore Value of E-Books in Academic Libraries
- ARL Membership Meeting Spring 2013 Slides Available Online
- LibValue Webcast on Comprehensive Approaches to Defining Library Value: Video Online