ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2006–2007 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 65 medical libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2006-2007 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Special Collections in ARL Libraries
- ARL Preservation Statistics 2004-2005
- ARL Preservation Statistics 2005-2006
- ARL Statistics 2004-2005
- ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2004-2005
- ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2004-2005
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2005-2006
- Some Alternative Quantitative Library Activity Descriptions/Statistics That Supplement the ARL Logarithmic Index
- Membership Meeting 2005 (Fall): Task Force on New Ways of Measuring Collections