ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2010–2011 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 63 medical libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2010–2011 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Library Assessment Conference Award-Winning Posters Now Online
- Tributes to Library Assessment Career Achievement Award Winners Now Online
- Library Assessment Forum to Feature LibValue Work by U of Tennessee
- Balanced Scorecard Webcast
- Position Description: Library Relations Coordinator, ARL Statistics and Assessment
- ARL Statistics 2010-2011
- Library Assessment Career Achievement Awardees Named for 2012
- MINES for Libraries Webcast
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data-Mining Partnership for Library Operations