ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2008–2009 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 72 law libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2008-2009 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Fall): Lib-Value Value, Outcomes, and Return on Investment
- SPEC Kit 318: Impact Measures in Research Libraries (September 2010)
- Research Library Issues, no. 271 (Aug. 2010): Special Issue on Value in Libraries: Assessing Organizational Performance
- SPEC Kit 316: Evaluating E-resources (July 2010)
- Research Library Issues, no. 262 (Feb. 2009)
- MINES for Libraries Final Report
- ARL Partners in Grant to Study Value of Academic Libraries
- Value, Outcomes, and Return on Investment of Academic Libraries (Lib-Value) (funded by IMLS)
- The Library as Strategic Investment