ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2009–2010 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 74 law libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2009–2010 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- ARL Profiles: Research Libraries 2010
- ARL Profiles: Research Libraries 2010, Digital Scholarship Profiles
- ARL Profiles: Research Libraries 2010, Frequency Explorations
- ARL Profiles Technical Notes
- Living the Future: Organizational Performance Assessment
- ARL Statistics 2008-2009
- ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2008-2009
- ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2008-2009
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Insights from ClimateQUAL at Northwestern