Comments in response to the notice and request for public comments on the proposed United States-Bahrain free trade negotiations (Bahrain FTA), August 25, 2003. These comments address, in particular, chapters that may impact intellectual property rights and services.
- Membership Meeting 1998 (Fall): The Digital Millennium: What Does It All Mean?
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works (Docket No. 2003-C-006): Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Statement for the Record (Feb. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Docket No. 2003-C-006, Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works: Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Comments and Request to Testify (Jan. 14, 2003)
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems For Access Control Technologies
- Fair Use in Multimedia: Digital Age Copyright
- Law Professors' Letter on Section 104 Report
- Register.com v. Verio: Revised Amici Curiae Brief (March 1, 2001)