Press release announcing that a broad group of organizations and companies representing diverse sectors of the U.S. economy has come together to form a new organization, the Personal Technology Freedom Coalition.
- Membership Meeting 2003 (Fall): Intellectual Property and Copyright Committee [highlights]
- Letter to Kamil Idris re: World Intellectual Property Organization (Sept. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Lamar S. Smith re: Piracy Deterrence and Education Act of 2003 (Jul. 24, 2003)
- Letter to Zoe Lofgren re: Support for the Public Domain Enhancement Act (Jun. 24, 2003)
- Dastar Corporation, Petitioner v. Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation Et al.
- Membership Meeting 1998 (Fall): The Digital Millennium: What Does It All Mean?
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works (Docket No. 2003-C-006): Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Statement for the Record (Feb. 4, 2003)