Amici submit this brief urging that this Court reverse the decision of the trial court (in Register.com v. Verio) which effectively prohibits the copying of facts from a publicly accessible website. Amici represent the interests of many sectors of the computer, software, Internet telecommunications, and information services industries, as well as users of digital information.
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems for Access Control Technologies
- Inquiry Regarding Sections 109 and 117: Reply Comments of the Library Associations
- Memorandum re: Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
- Primer on the Digital Millenium: What the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and the Copyright Term Extension Act Mean for the Library Community
- In the Matter of Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Docket No. 98-12)
- Library OSP Letter to the House and the Senate re: On-line service providers' liability for copyright infringement (Mar. 30, 1998)
- Testimony Before the U.S. Copyright Office Public Hearing on Distance Education (Feb. 12, 1999)