This infographic by ARL, American University's (AU) Washington College of Law, and AU's School of Communication shows how and why libraries should use the Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic and Research Libraries.
- ARL's Brandon Butler Discusses MOOCs, Copyright, and Libraries
- Library Copyright Alliance Comments on Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Library Copyright Alliance Applauds Introduction of Unlocking Technology Act
- Library Copyright Alliance Supports Georgia State University in Amicus Brief
- Impact of Supreme Court Decision in Kirtsaeng v. Wiley: LCA Releases Issue Brief
- Library Copyright Alliance Statement on Supreme Court Decision in Kirtsaeng v. Wiley—Total Victory for Libraries and Their Users
- LCA Submits Reply Comments to US Copyright Office Regarding Orphan Works NOI