The advent of Massive Open Online Courses raises serious legal questions that in turn pose important and fundamental policy challenges for research libraries. As universities rush to find ways to add courses to emerging MOOC platforms, research libraries are being asked to take on new responsibilities (or new versions of old responsibilities) to support this new mode of teaching and learning.
- Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Spring): Phase Three: The Code of Best Practices Hits the Road
- Authors Guild v. Hathi Trust Amicus Brief
- Why Best Practices in Fair Use? A Compendium of Key Articles
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Librarians/General Overview
- A New Day for Website Archiving 2.0
- Academic Research on Fair Use and Codes of Best Practices