The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) joined the American Library Association (ALA) and the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL), who all work collectively as the Library Copyright Alliance (LCA), to file an amicus curiae brief with the Supreme Court of the United States in support of petitioner Supap Kirtsaeng in the case Kirtsaeng v. Wiley & Sons.
- A New Day for Website Archiving 2.0
- Academic Research on Fair Use and Codes of Best Practices
- Fair Use and Education: The Way Forward
- Golan v. Holder: A Farewell to Constitutional Challenges to Copyright Laws
- Copyright Education, Academic Integrity Codes and Fair Use
- The Law of Fair Use and the Illusion of Fair-Use Guidelines
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Professors