Research libraries have a responsibility to make library collections and services universally accessible to their patrons. And as research libraries provide more content electronically to students, faculty members, researchers, and others, the role of libraries and other partners in their institutions and beyond is changing in the provision of information resources and services to patrons with disabilities.
- Research Library Issues, no. 279 (June 2012)
- GSU Fair Use Decision Recap and Implications
- Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Spring): Phase Three: The Code of Best Practices Hits the Road
- Authors Guild v. Hathi Trust Amicus Brief
- Why Best Practices in Fair Use? A Compendium of Key Articles
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Librarians/General Overview