Today ARL, American University's (AU) Washington College of Law, and AU's School of Communication released a new infographic that tells the story of library fair use and the Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic and Research Libraries in a clear and compelling way. The infographic is freely available as a full-size PDF, an embeddable PNG for blogs and website, and a print-ready 8.5” x 11” PDF to print and hand out at events.
- Library Copyright Alliance Comments on Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Library Copyright Alliance Applauds Introduction of Unlocking Technology Act
- Library Copyright Alliance Supports Georgia State University in Amicus Brief
- Impact of Supreme Court Decision in Kirtsaeng v. Wiley: LCA Releases Issue Brief
- Library Copyright Alliance Statement on Supreme Court Decision in Kirtsaeng v. Wiley—Total Victory for Libraries and Their Users
- LCA Submits Reply Comments to US Copyright Office Regarding Orphan Works NOI
- Letter from US Department of Justice Declining to File Amicus Brief in Cambridge University Press v. Mark Becker (Feb. 22, 2013)