Does the approach of creating a code of best practices, anchored in professional practice, actually work to expand the utility of fair use? What has happened to others who used codes of best practices to gain access to their rights? This document describes specific examples of success with using codes of best practice.
- Academic Research on Fair Use and Codes of Best Practices
- Fair Use and Education: The Way Forward
- Copyright Education, Academic Integrity Codes and Fair Use
- The Law of Fair Use and the Illusion of Fair-Use Guidelines
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Professors
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Students
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: Designing the Public Domain