Presented at the 157th ARL Membership Meeting, October 2010.
- Performance of or Showing Films in the Classroom
- Letter to Rob Kasunic re: August 21 Supplemental Questions to DVD-Related Hearing Panelists (Sept. 8, 2009)
- Balanced Copyright Preserves the Right to Innovate
- Salinger v. Colting: Amicus Brief
- Oral Testimony of Jonathan Band on Behalf of ALA, ACRL, and ARL on Renewal and Expansion of the Film Clip Compilation Exemption to the DMCA Section 1201 Prohibition on Circumvention of Access Control Technologies
- How Fair Use Prevailed in the Harry Potter Case
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Spring): Section 108 Study Group