Letter from higher education and library associations to the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- You Can't Be Too Careful: The Cost of Conservatism to Academic and Research Librarians' Mission
- Oral Testimony of Jonathan Band on Behalf of ALA, ACRL, and ARL on Renewal and Expansion of the Film Clip Compilation Exemption to the DMCA Section 1201 Prohibition on Circumvention of Access Control Technologies
- Educational Fair Use Today
- The Law of Fair Use and the Illusion of Fair-Use Guidelines
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Librarians/General Overview
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Professors
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Students