Reply Comments of Library Associations following public hearings.
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic Libraries
- You Can't Be Too Careful: The Cost of Conservatism to Academic and Research Librarians' Mission
- Oral Testimony of Jonathan Band on Behalf of ALA, ACRL, and ARL on Renewal and Expansion of the Film Clip Compilation Exemption to the DMCA Section 1201 Prohibition on Circumvention of Access Control Technologies
- Educational Fair Use Today
- The Law of Fair Use and the Illusion of Fair-Use Guidelines
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Librarians/General Overview
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Professors