Memorandum from Bernard J. Knight, Jr. discussing the application of the fair use doctrine to the use of non-patent literature (NPL) in the patent examination process.
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Fall): Fair Use in Research Libraries
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Fall): Are Libraries Rising to the Fair Use Challenge?
- Research Library Issues, no. 270 (June 2010)
- Issue Brief: Streaming of Films for Educational Purposes
- Fair Use Challenges in Academic and Research Libraries
- GSU Fair Use Order
- Research Library Issues, no. 266 (Oct. 2009)
- Performance of or Showing Films in the Classroom
- Letter to Rob Kasunic re: August 21 Supplemental Questions to DVD-Related Hearing Panelists (Sept. 8, 2009)