Statement from ARL and other associations arguing that, while copyright promotes creativity, many of the specific measures adopted or recently proposed to protect copyright in the digital age actually impede innovative technologies and services.
- Library Copyright Alliance Strongly Supports HR 1201, the FAIR USE Act (Feb. 7, 2007)
- Campus Copyright Rights and Responsibilities: A Basic Guide to Policy Considerations
- Detailed Responses to Section 108 Working Group Questions
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems for Access Control Technologies: Comments from the Library Associations
- Hearing on "Fair Use: Its Effects on Consumers and Industry": Statement of Prudence S. Adler on behalf of the Library Copyright Alliance
- Letter to Lamar S. Smith re: Piracy Deterrence and Education Act of 2003 (Jul. 24, 2003)
- Membership Meeting 1998 (Fall): The Digital Millennium: What Does It All Mean?
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works (Docket No. 2003-C-006): Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Statement for the Record (Feb. 4, 2003)
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems For Access Control Technologies