James G. Neal, Vice President for Information Services and University Librarian for Columbia University in the City of New York, testified at the April 2, 2014 Hearing on Preservation and Reuse of Copyrighted Works for the Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property and the Internet. This is his supplemental testimony, which expands upon some issues that came up in the hearing.
- Library Copyright Alliance Statement on Copyright Reform
- Letter to Mary Rasenberger re: Section 108 Study Group (Feb. 22, 2006)
- Letter to Mary Rasenberger re: Section 108 Study Group (Apr. 24, 2006)
- Memorandum re: Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
- Part II: Detailed Responses to Section 108 Working Group Questions
- Library Preservation: Changes Incorporated in H.R. 2281, The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (PL 105-304)
- Primer on the Digital Millenium: What the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and the Copyright Term Extension Act Mean for the Library Community