Florida Folklife Collection, Florida Department of State, Division of Library & Information Services is one of eight case studies used in Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections (PDF) (by Nancy L. Maron, Sarah Pickle, and Deanna Marcum), an article published in November 2013 by ARL and Ithaka S+R and funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Fall): Riding the Waves or Caught in the Tide?
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Fall): A New Ecology for the Information Environment
- Analyzing Age and Race/Ethnicity Demographics webcast
- Fall Forum 2013: OA x 3: Engaging Campus Interests at the University of California
- Fall Forum 2013: Leveraging the Network for Local Advantage
- Fall Forum 2013: Preparing When You Can't Plan
- Fall Forum 2013: Coordinating Deposit and Compliance