ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2011–2012 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 61 medical libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2011–2012 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Florida Folklife Collection
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- American Antiquarian Society Digital Collections
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- Library Copyright Alliance Comments on Commerce Department Green Paper on Copyright Policy, Creativity, and Innovation in the Digital Economy
- Higher Education Organizations Letter to US Congressional Budget Committee (Nov. 1, 2013)
- Coalition Letter to US Senate Commerce Committee on COMPETES Act (Oct. 9, 2013)