ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2011–2012 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 74 law libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2011–2012 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Grateful Dead Archive Online
- Florida Folklife Collection
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- American Antiquarian Society Digital Collections
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- Higher Education Organizations Letter to US Congressional Budget Committee (Nov. 1, 2013)
- Coalition Letter to US Senate Commerce Committee on COMPETES Act (Oct. 9, 2013)