On Wednesday, December 4, ARL joined 469 national organizations in urging the US Congress to replace sequestration with a bipartisan, balanced approach to deficit reduction, citing that "Nondefense discretionary (NDD) programs play a vital role in the health and well-being of our communities and neighbors" and that "these programs have been cut dramatically and disproportionately in recent years as lawmakers work to reduce the deficit."
- Grateful Dead Archive Online
- Florida Folklife Collection
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- American Antiquarian Society Digital Collections
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- Higher Education Organizations Letter to US Congressional Budget Committee (Nov. 1, 2013)
- Coalition Letter to US Senate Commerce Committee on COMPETES Act (Oct. 9, 2013)
- Fisher v. University of Texas Amicus Brief (Oct. 2013)
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Fall): Riding the Waves or Caught in the Tide?