This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 125 ARL member libraries during 2012-2013. Data are reported for 10,072 professional staff in the 115 university libraries and for 3,823 professional staff in the 10 non-university libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2012-2013 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Library Copyright Alliance Comments on Commerce Department Green Paper on Copyright Policy, Creativity, and Innovation in the Digital Economy
- Higher Education Organizations Letter to US Congressional Budget Committee (Nov. 1, 2013)
- Coalition Letter to US Senate Commerce Committee on COMPETES Act (Oct. 9, 2013)
- Fisher v. University of Texas Amicus Brief (Oct. 2013)
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Fall): Riding the Waves or Caught in the Tide?
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Fall): A New Ecology for the Information Environment
- Analyzing Age and Race/Ethnicity Demographics webcast
- Fall Forum 2013: OA x 3: Engaging Campus Interests at the University of California
- Fall Forum 2013: Leveraging the Network for Local Advantage