The HathiTrust is a partnership of major research institutions and libraries working to ensure that the cultural record is preserved and accessible long into the future. There are more than sixty partners in HathiTrust, and membership is open to institutions worldwide. The HathiTrust digital library is comprised of nearly 10 million scans that resulted from the Google Library Project and other digitization efforts by research libraries.
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: A National Broadband Plan for our Future, GN Docket No. 09-51; Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191 (May 10, 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191; Broadband Industry Practices, WC Docket No. 07-52 (Mar. 1, 2010)
- Bouchat v. Baltimore Ravens: Amicus Brief
- In the Matter of Preserving the Open Internet Broadband Industry Practices
- In the Matter of Global Free Flow of Information on the Internet
- Federal Communications Commission v. AT&T: Amicus brief in support of FCC
- Costco v. Omega: Amicus brief in support of Costco