On Friday, May 11, 2012, Judge Orinda Evans released her 350-page opinion in the copyright infringement lawsuit against Georgia State University. This issue brief summarizes the key rulings in the case and discusses some possible consequences for libraries generally.
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: A National Broadband Plan for our Future, GN Docket No. 09-51; Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191 (May 10, 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191; Broadband Industry Practices, WC Docket No. 07-52 (Mar. 1, 2010)
- Bouchat v. Baltimore Ravens: Amicus Brief
- In the Matter of Preserving the Open Internet Broadband Industry Practices
- In the Matter of Global Free Flow of Information on the Internet
- Federal Communications Commission v. AT&T: Amicus brief in support of FCC
- Costco v. Omega: Amicus brief in support of Costco