Letter from higher education organizations regarding preserving the open Internet.
- Summary of Antitrust Lawsuit: SkyRiver & Innovative Interfaces v. OCLC
- A Guide for the Perplexed Part III: The Amended Settlement Agreement
- Supplemental Library Association Comments on the Proposed Google Books Settlement
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online: Comments of ALA and ARL
- Oral Testimony of Jonathan Band on Behalf of ALA, ACRL, and ARL on Renewal and Expansion of the Film Clip Compilation Exemption to the DMCA Section 1201 Prohibition on Circumvention of Access Control Technologies
- The Authors Guild, Inc., Association of American Publishers, Inc., et al., v. Google Inc.
- How Fair Use Prevailed in the Harry Potter Case