Letter expressing ARL's disappointment with the decision by the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) to underwrite 50% of the plaintiffs' costs in the litigation by three publishers against Georgia State University.
- Costco v. Omega: Amicus brief in support of Costco
- The Impact of the Supreme Court's Decision in Costco v. Omega on Libraries
- GSU Fair Use Order
- Summary of Antitrust Lawsuit: SkyRiver & Innovative Interfaces v. OCLC
- A Guide for the Perplexed Part III: The Amended Settlement Agreement
- Supplemental Library Association Comments on the Proposed Google Books Settlement
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online: Comments of ALA and ARL