The Association of Research Libraries and the American Library Association provide reply comments on the desirability of bringing under federal protection sound recordings fixed before February 15, 1972.
- In the Matter of Global Free Flow of Information on the Internet
- Federal Communications Commission v. AT&T: Amicus brief in support of FCC
- Costco v. Omega: Amicus brief in support of Costco
- The Impact of the Supreme Court's Decision in Costco v. Omega on Libraries
- GSU Fair Use Order
- Summary of Antitrust Lawsuit: SkyRiver & Innovative Interfaces v. OCLC
- A Guide for the Perplexed Part III: The Amended Settlement Agreement