Joint Comments Submitted on Behalf of American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, Center for Democracy & Technology, Champaign-Urbana Community Wireless Network, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Media Access Project, The Rutherford Institute, and the Voice On The Net (Von) Coalition.
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems for Access Control Technologies: Comments from the Library Associations
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services: Request for Stay
- In the Matter of Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services
- American Library Association, et al., v. Federal Communications Commission and United States of America (2005)
- ALA, et al. v. FCC: Reply Brief
- Cheney v. US District Court (appeal): Amicus brief in support of Sierra Club and Judicial Watch
- In the Matter of Joint Petition for Rulemaking to Resolve Various Outstanding Issues Concerning the Implementation of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act