This Request for a Stay seeks both a stay of the Commission's First Report & Order pending the release by the Commission of the subsequent orders anticipated by that first Order, and a stay of the First Report & Order pending review of that Order by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
- Recording Industry Association of America, Inc., Appellee v. Verizon Internet Services, Inc., Appellant
- Dastar Corporation, Petitioner v. Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation Et al.
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works (Docket No. 2003-C-006): Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Statement for the Record (Feb. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Docket No. 2003-C-006, Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works: Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Comments and Request to Testify (Jan. 14, 2003)
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems For Access Control Technologies
- National Geographic Society v. Greenberg: Amicus Brief in support of National Geographic
- Inquiry Regarding Sections 109 and 117 (Docket No. 000522150-0150-01)