On July 8, 2014, the Library Copyright Association filed an amicus brief for Authors Guild v. Google, Inc. in the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Libraries Applaud Dismissal of Google Book Search Case
- Fisher v. University of Texas Amicus Brief (Oct. 2013)
- ARL Joins ACE, Other Higher Ed Groups in Amicus Brief on Diversity in Admissions
- Higher Ed Associations Reaffirm Commitment to Diversity after Fisher v. UT
- Supreme Court Sends Fisher v. UT Austin Back to Lower Court
- LCA Files Amicus in HathiTrust Case, Joins Flood of Support from Higher Ed, Disability Groups, Nonprofits
- Library Copyright Alliance Supports Georgia State University in Amicus Brief