The Association of Research Libraries and the American Library Association provide reply comments on the desirability of bringing under federal protection sound recordings fixed before February 15, 1972.
- Costco v. Omega: Amicus brief in support of Costco
- The Impact of the Supreme Court's Decision in Costco v. Omega on Libraries
- GSU Fair Use Order
- Summary of Antitrust Lawsuit: SkyRiver & Innovative Interfaces v. OCLC
- A Guide for the Perplexed Part III: The Amended Settlement Agreement
- Supplemental Library Association Comments on the Proposed Google Books Settlement
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online: Comments of ALA and ARL
- Oral Testimony of Jonathan Band on Behalf of ALA, ACRL, and ARL on Renewal and Expansion of the Film Clip Compilation Exemption to the DMCA Section 1201 Prohibition on Circumvention of Access Control Technologies
- The Authors Guild, Inc., Association of American Publishers, Inc., et al., v. Google Inc.