Brief of Amici Curiae American Civil Liberties Union, American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California, American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association of Law Libraries, Medical Library Association, Special Libraries Association, Internet Archive, and Project Gutenberg in Support of Defendants-Appellees and Urging Affirmance of The District Court's Grant of Partial Summary Judgment.
- In the Matter of Joint Petition for Rulemaking to Resolve Various Outstanding Issues Concerning the Implementation of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act
- In the Matter of US DOJ, FBI, and DEA Joint Petition for Rulemaking to Resolve Various Outstanding Issues Concerning the Implementation of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (RM-10865)
- Cheney v. US District Court: Amicus brief in support of Sierra Club and Judicial Watch
- Recording Industry Association of America, Inc., Appellee v. Verizon Internet Services, Inc., Appellant
- Dastar Corporation, Petitioner v. Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation Et al.
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works (Docket No. 2003-C-006): Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Statement for the Record (Feb. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Docket No. 2003-C-006, Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works: Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Comments and Request to Testify (Jan. 14, 2003)
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems For Access Control Technologies
- National Geographic Society v. Greenberg: Amicus Brief in support of National Geographic