Brief of the American Civil Liberties Union, the American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California, the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of San Diego and Imperial Counties, the American Library Association, the Association of Research Libraries, the American Association of Law Libraries, the Medical Library Association, the Law Library Association, the Internet Archive, and Project Gutenberg as amici curiae in support of respondents.
- In the Matter of US DOJ, FBI, and DEA Joint Petition for Rulemaking to Resolve Various Outstanding Issues Concerning the Implementation of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (RM-10865)
- Cheney v. US District Court: Amicus brief in support of Sierra Club and Judicial Watch
- Recording Industry Association of America, Inc., Appellee v. Verizon Internet Services, Inc., Appellant
- Dastar Corporation, Petitioner v. Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation Et al.
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works (Docket No. 2003-C-006): Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Statement for the Record (Feb. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Docket No. 2003-C-006, Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works: Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Comments and Request to Testify (Jan. 14, 2003)
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems For Access Control Technologies
- National Geographic Society v. Greenberg: Amicus Brief in support of National Geographic
- Inquiry Regarding Sections 109 and 117 (Docket No. 000522150-0150-01)