ARL and the Society of American Archivists (SAA) are now accepting applications for the first cohort of the ARL/SAA Mosaic Program. This program promotes much-needed diversification of the archives and special collections professional workforce by providing financial support, practical work experience, mentoring, career placement assistance, and leadership development to emerging professionals from underrepresented racial and ethnic minority groups. An important objective of the program is to attract and retain individuals who demonstrate excellent potential for scholastic and personal achievement and who manifest a commitment both to the archives and special collections profession and to advancing diversity concerns within it.
- ARL/Music Library Association Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Call for Applications
- Hiring the Next Wave of Multicultural Librarians
- Fall Forum 2012: Impact of Demographic Trends on Library Services
- African American Student Experience Retold in Library Collections
- The ARL Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce (IRDW): Participant Perceptions of Program Impact
- Association of Research Libraries Career Enhancement Program Recommendation Form
- Synergy Issue 9, July 2012