ARL is offering travel awards of up to $2,000 each for five individuals from historically underrepresented racial and ethnic groups to attend the 2014 Library Assessment Conference: Building Effective, Sustainable, Practical Assessment, to be held August 4–6 on the University of Washington (UW) campus in Seattle. ARL hopes to encourage a diverse group of emerging professionals to engage with this growing field and hopes to expose these new professionals to the rich perspectives of practitioners regarding organizational assessment needs, research, and evaluation.
- ARL/SAA Mosaic Program 2013–2015 Participants Chosen
- ARL Career Enhancement Program 2014 Fellows Selected
- ARL to Host Events at ALA Midwinter Meeting 2014
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2012–2013 Reports Data on 13,900 Staff in ARL Libraries
- Fisher v. University of Texas Amicus Brief (Oct. 2013)
- Analyzing Age and Race/Ethnicity Demographics webcast
- ARL/Music Library Association Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Call for Applications