ARL’s Shaneka Morris and University of Maryland professor Paul Hanges present a half-hour web seminar on ClimateQUAL Lite, a shorter form of the conventional ClimateQUAL® survey that preserves data integrity while allowing institutions to assess library staff perceptions of the most essential aspects of the library's climate for diversity.
This webcast aired September 11, 2014.
- ARL Leadership and Career Development Program 2013–2014 Celebrates Closing Ceremonies
- Library Assessment Conference 2014 Travel Award Recipients Selected
- Appeals Court Upholds Importance of Diversity in Fisher v. UT Austin
- ARL/DLF Forum Fellowships for Underrepresented Groups—Deadline Extended to July 17
- ARL/MLA Diversity and Inclusion Initiative 2014–2016 Participants Chosen
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2013–2014 Reports Data on 13,900 Staff in ARL Libraries
- ARL/DLF Forum Fellowships for Underrepresented Groups—Apply by July 14
- ClimateQUAL®: Organizational Climate and Diversity Assessment—Call for Participation 2014–2015
- Barbara Dewey Receives Multicultural Leadership Award