This webcast, recorded November 5, 2013, focuses on the enormous staffing changes occurring in research libraries, in terms of both demographics and demand for skills. The presenters are Mark Puente, director of diversity and leadership programs at the Association of Research Libraries, and Stanley Wilder, university librarian at the University of North Carolina Charlotte.
This is the last in a series of four webcasts illustrating effective uses of data from the ARL Annual Salary Survey, which reports salaries for more than 12,000 professional positions in ARL libraries in the United States and Canada.
- Supreme Court Sends Fisher v. UT Austin Back to Lower Court
- ClimateQUAL®: Organizational Climate and Diversity Assessment—Call for Participation 2013
- Mark Puente Responds to LJ Editorial on Diversity Recruitment
- Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce Call for Applications—Deadline June 14, 2013
- ARL and Society of American Archivists Awarded IMLS Grant for Mosaic Program
- Synergy Issue 10, April 2013
- ARL/Music Library Association Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Call for Applications
- Hiring the Next Wave of Multicultural Librarians
- Fall Forum 2012: Impact of Demographic Trends on Library Services