Presentation at the 2008 ARL/CNI Fall Forum, "Reinventing Science Librarianship: Models for the Future." Fifteen libraries contributed fourteen posters for display at the forum to showcase their organizations' work in science librarianship. The posters are described in three categories: Tools, Programs and Services, and Organizational Models.
- Fall Forum 2008: Data Curation: Issues and Challenges
- Fall Forum 2008: Transition or Transform? Repositioning the Library for the Petabyte Era
- Fall Forum 2008: Data Curation Issues and Challenges
- Fall Forum 2008: Data Curation Panel
- Fall Forum 2008: Research and Data
- Fall Forum 2008: E-Science: Trends, Transformations & Responses
- Fall Forum 2008: The Coming Age of Virtual Organizations: The Early History and Future of Geographically Distributed Collaboration