Presentation at the 2008 ARL/CNI Fall Forum, "Reinventing Science Librarianship: Models for the Future."
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Spring): Library Engagement with E-Science
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Spring): Scientific Collaborations in a Data-Centric World
- Agenda for Developing E-Science in Research Libraries
- Agenda for Developing E-Science in Research Libraries: Final Report and Recommendations to the Scholarly Communication Steering Committee, thePublic Policies Affecting Research Libraries Steering Committee, andthe Research, Teaching, and Learning Steering
- Fall Forum 2007: Understanding the Library Connection to UW Graduate Students in the Biosciences
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Fall): VIVO: Creating a virtual community to foster interdisciplinary research
- Membership Meeting 2007 (Spring): Strategies for Library Support of Research: Bioinformatics as a Model [session description]