Proceedings of the 2007 ARL/CNI Fall Forum, "Enhancing Graduate Education: A Fresh Look at Library Engagement." Moderated by Karen Williams and Cecily Marcus, participants in this session "brainstormed" new services and resources targeted at the discovery and access needs of graduate students. This is a summary of the ideas generated by session participants.
- Fall Forum 2006: Universities Rethink Publishing
- Fall Forum 2006: Faculty Copyright Management: University of California Strategies
- Fall Forum 2006: Open Access: A Perspective from the American Society for Microbiology
- Fall Forum 2006: The Public Access Policy
- Fall Form 2004: The NSF CI Vision and Related Activities