Presentation at the 2009 ARL/CNI Fall Forum, "An Age of Discovery: Distinctive Collections in the Digital Age."
- Fall Forum 2009: Student Research on the University, in the Archives, and in the IR
- Fall Forum 2009: Collaboration to Build Cross-Institutional Collections: Ancient Scrolls and Stone Tablets
- Fall Forum 2009: Concluding Keynote Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Archives, Undergraduates, and Active Learning: Case Studies from Yale University Library
- Fall Forum 2009: Special Collections as Laboratories for Researchers and Students: Introductory Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Integrating Special Collections into the Enterprise: Introductory Remarks
- Fall Forum 2009: Lessons from Two Inter-Institutional Projects: The Islamic Digital Resources Project at the Walters Art Museum and The Archimedes Palimpest Project