American University law professors Peter Jaszi and Brandon Butler discuss the development and roll-out of the Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic and Research Libraries. (16 minutes)
- Synergy Issue 11, September 2014
- Letter to GPO on "Government Publications Authorized for Discard by Regional Depository Libraries"
- SPEC Kit 341: Digital Collections Assessment and Outreach (August 2014)
- SPEC Kit 340: Open Source Software (July 2014)
- Letter in Support of USA FREEDOM Act (S. 2685)
- USA FREEDOM Transparency Letter
- Net Neutrality Comments Filed with FCC by Higher Education and Library Coalition