ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2012–2013 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 60 medical libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2014.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2012–2013 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- SPEC Kit 343: Library Support for Faculty?Researcher Publishing (October 2014)
- Introduction to ClimateQUAL® Lite
- SPEC Kit 342: Next-Gen Learning Spaces (September 2014)
- Video: "Authors Guild v. HathiTrust: What It Means for Libraries"
- Synergy Issue 11, September 2014
- Letter to GPO on "Government Publications Authorized for Discard by Regional Depository Libraries"
- SPEC Kit 341: Digital Collections Assessment and Outreach (August 2014)