This montage provides an overview of the strategic thinking and design process undertaken by ARL in 2013–2014. The video includes clips from an interview with ARL executive director Elliott Shore and consultant Ann Pendleton-Jullian as well as selected footage from various design studio sessions and regional design meetings conducted across the US and Canada.
Design meeting participants featured in this video include Dan Atkins of University of Michigan, Adam Bouchard of McGill University, Meredith Evans of University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Catherine Davidson of York University, Justin Schell of University of Minnesota, Evan McGonagill of Bryn Mawr College, Jim Neal of Columbia University, and Carol Diedrichs of Ohio State University.
Video production by Dupont Studios
- Jim Neal's Written Testimony for Hearing on Preservation and Reuse of Copyrighted Works
- Letter to OSTP Requesting Comments for "Big Data" Review
- Letter to FCC in Support of an Open Internet
- Library Copyright Alliance Additional Comments on Commerce Department Green Paper on Copyright Policy, Creativity, and Innovation in the Digital Economy
- SHARE Notification System Project Plan