This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 125 ARL member libraries during 2013-2014. Data are reported for 10,168 professional staff in the 115 university ARL libraries and for 3,791 professional staff in the 10 nonuniversity ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2014.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2013-2014 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Membership Meeting 2014 (Spring): Digital Scholarship, Global Responsibility, and the Scholarship and Learning Cycle Landscape
- Membership Meeting 2014 (Spring): Building a 21st-Century Research and Teaching Infrastructure
- Membership Meeting 2014 (Spring): The SHARE Initiative—Value and Importance to Universities
- Membership Meeting 2014 (Spring): The 21st-Century Research Infrastructure and SHARE: Challenges and Opportunities
- Letter to Senate Leadership on USA FREEDOM Process
- ARL Strategic Thinking and Design video montage
- Testimonies for the June 2, 2014 House Committee First Sale Hearing