SHARE (SHared Access Research Ecosystem) and the Center for Open Science (COS), a Charlottesville, Virginia–based nonprofit technology start-up, have agreed to form a partnership to build the SHARE Notification Service, which will provide notice that research is available to the public.
SHARE is a collaborative initiative of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the Association of American Universities (AAU), and the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), created to ensure the preservation of, access to, and reuse of research results. The Notification Service, to be built over the next 18 months, is SHARE’s first project.
- SHARE Releases Notification System Project Plan
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposal
- Rebecca Kennison Named Visiting Program Officer for SHARE
- Sloan Foundation Awards ARL Grant to Develop SHARE for Access to Publicly Funded Research
- Higher Ed Associations Form Joint Steering Group to Build Federated System for Publicly Funded Research
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposed by ARL, AAU, APLU
- Declarations of Support for SHARE