inaugural issue of the SHARE Update. As you may know, SHARE (SHared Access Research Ecosystem) is a higher education and research community initiative to ensure the preservation of, access to, and reuse of research outputs. The monthly e-newsletter is designed to provide stakeholders and other interested individuals with updates on our progress. The newsletter is also designed to make it easier for you to engage your own community—librarians, campus administrators, faculty, and others—to help them get a better sense of how SHARE can add structure and clarity to the research ecosystem.We are pleased to publish the
The first issue of the SHARE Update includes an introduction by ARL executive director Elliott Shore, a roundup of what’s new and what’s next, and pointers to a few useful resources for learning more about SHARE.
Please subscribe to the SHARE Update and share (pun intended) it with anyone who might be interested.
- Repository Infrastructure Initiatives Agree to Align Networks
- IMLS, Sloan Foundation Jointly Award SHARE $1 Million to Develop Notification Service
- ARL Seeks SHARE Technical Project Manager
- SHARE Releases Notification System Project Plan
- SHARE Notification System Project Plan
- Rebecca Kennison Named Visiting Program Officer for SHARE
- Fall Forum 2013: SHARE: Discovery: Focus on Papers
- Sloan Foundation Awards ARL Grant to Develop SHARE for Access to Publicly Funded Research
- SHARE Tenets and Overview