Letter from library associations in support of a Fiscal Year 2009 appropriation for the National Agricultural Library (NAL) that will ensure that the Library can effectively serve the information needs of agricultural researchers, farmers, agriculture extension agents, educators, and the public throughout the country.
- Letter to Senate re: FY 2008 appropriations request for the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) (Mar. 21, 2007)
- Fall Forum 2006: The Public Access Policy
- Letter to Jerry Lewis re: Government Printing Office (GPO) appropriations request (Aug. 22, 2006)
- Letter to Wayne Allard re: Government Printing Office (GPO) appropriations request (Aug. 22, 2006)
- Letter to Ralph Regula re: FY 2006 budget request for the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) (May 4, 2005)
- Letter to Conrad Burns re: FY2007 budget request for the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) (Apr. 4, 2006)
- Letter to Henry Bonilla re: FY 2007 budget request for the National Agricultural Library (NAL) (April 2006)